Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Brought to You By Popular Demand

Pictures of the Grandkitties!














That's Jello (well her mom named her "Kiki" but we re-named her in the venerable tradition of two syllable food names that all our cats have had.) Jello is a bit high-strung. She has mellowed out a bit here and now enjoys sitting on my computer cart looking out the back window, trying to post on AW by walking all over the keys when I'm online, hissing at Yoghurt (our remaining ol' furball) and playing with the sash on my robe. She's about 14 weeks old.















And that's Pudding (The Boy named him Byaku - I'm sure I'm not spelling it right). Pudding is very laid back and affectionate. He's a long-hair and looks like he'd weigh more but when you pick him up he's light as air. Pudding likes hiding in the back of the closet, perching on windowsills and sitting behind me in my desk chair, occasionally patting my back.

Oh, my blogiversary (see the AW Monday Meme Thread) is August 21, 2005. Happens to also be my mom's birthday. Don't neglect to post your blogiversary and tag it!


, ,,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww...

I want babies!

My LJ was started 01-11/04 and it's been an interesting ride. *L*

Anne C. Watkins said...

Awww, they're so sweeeet!! Thanks for the pix. I wish I had a kitty, but fur and feathers don't mix.

My blog started on Valentine's Day, 2006. It's still an infant. :)

uniquematerial said...

The Grandkitties are awesome!

ohdawno said...

Cookie - I *know*! I wanna keep 'em. We're talking about moving in the middle of the night...

Anne - and I want a parrot or maybe a little cockatiel. *sigh*

Unique - so true.

Thank you all for dropping by!

T. M. Hunter said...

Makes me sneeze just looking...

Joanne said...

Love the pictures of your grandkitties! And I enjoyed the Blogiversary meme. Great idea. My blog was started on February 5, 2005. Woo Hoo! My Blogiversary is this month. ;)

Ray Wong said...

Awww.... pootie cats...

Jill said...

Jello. Pudding. Love it!
My blogiversary is in July - I forget the first date - I'll have to check.